Anonymity Online! Something that many want but few actually have it. If you are concerned about your privacy on the web, the best free VPN services 2020 will allow you to be anonymous on the web by hiding your real IP.
Secure Connection using free strong VPN server technology. Via an encrypted VPN tunnel, you can secure your internet connection to the web when using an unsecured wireless network. Get a VPN for iPhone, Windows, or MAC OS X
Internet Restrictions. In the Middle East, Asia, and around the world internet service providers are blocking websites and VoIP applications. Bypass Internet Censorship in China, Malaysia, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, etc. Using free services you can bypass internet blocking systems & unblock all blocked sites like Orkut, Myspace, YouTube, Photobucket, Bebo, etc. You can also unblock skype’s SkypeOut service & other VoIP programs such as Magic Jack.
What is the technical difference between a VPN account and a proxy?
A VPN has many advantages over a proxy server. Here are some of them:
- A VPN does not restrict the kind of software you may use. So whatever software you have been using to surf the Net, you can use it after installing the VPN. A proxy almost always requires you to make changes to how you use your software.
- A VPN works at the network level. So when you use a VPN it will not just help your browsing, but every other kind of traffic, including p2p traffic such as Skype, etc. A proxy only handles HTTP traffic.
- A VPN encrypts all its data between you and the VPN server. Many proxies do not necessarily encrypt the data but rather encode it to bypass detection. Encryption is, of course, more secure than encoding.
- When you use a VPN, you are as good as surfing from a foreign IP address. In other words, no web sites can detect you are actually surfing from within China. This can be important as certain web sites actually ban Chinese IPs.
- Once set up, a VPN is actually much easier to use than a proxy. To start/stop a VPN you simply double click on the VPN icon you have configured.